Information We Collect
We may collect, use, store, and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Sharing Your Data
We may have to share your personal data with third parties, including third-party service providers and other entities in the group. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct, erase, restrict or object to processing, and the right to data portability.
For more information or to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us using the details provided below.